PROHIBITIONS ON SUBMITTED CONTENT
You shall not upload, post, transmit, transfer, disseminate, distribute, or facilitate distribution of any content, including text, images, video, sound, data, information, or software, to any part of the Website, including your profile (“Profile”), the posting of your Service (“Offer”), the posting of your desired Service (“Want”), or the posting of any opinions or reviews (“Feedback”) in connection with the Website, the Service, the service professional, or the Service User (all of the foregoing content is sometimes collectively referred to herein as “Submitted Content” and the posting of Submitted Content is sometimes referred to as a “Posting” or as “Postings”) that:
- is intended to harm or exploit any individual under the age of 18 (“Minor”) in any way;
- is designed to solicit, or collect personally identifiable information of any Minor, including, but not limited to, name, email address, home address, phone number, or the name of his or her school;
- invades anyone’s privacy by attempting to harvest, collect, store, or publish private or personally identifiable information, such as names, email addresses, phone numbers, passwords, account information, credit card numbers, home addresses, or other contact information without their knowledge and willing consent;
- contains falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage Snickslist.com or any third party;
- is pornographic, harassing, hateful, illegal, obscene, defamatory, libelous, slanderous, threatening, discriminatory, racially, culturally or ethnically offensive; incites, advocates, or expresses pornography, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity, hatred, bigotry, racism, or gratuitous violence; encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or violate any law; promotes racism, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual; contains nudity, violence or inappropriate subject matter; or is otherwise inappropriate; Don’t use this website to launder money or advertise for services you aren’t offering here.
- is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third-party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from the rightful owner to post the material and to grant Snickslist.com all of the license rights granted herein;
- contains or promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as pirated computer programs or links to them, information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protection devices, pirated music or links to pirated music files, or lyrics, guitar tabs or sheet music, works of art, teaching tools, or any other item the copy, display, use, performance, or distribution of which infringes on another’s copyright, intellectual property right, or any other proprietary right;
- is intended to threaten, stalk, defame, defraud, degrade, victimize, or intimidate an individual or group of individuals for any reason on the basis of age, gender, disability, ethnicity, sexual orientation, race, or religion; or to incite or encourage anyone else to do so;
- intends to harm or disrupt another user’s computer or would allow others to illegally access software or bypass security on websites or servers, including but not limited, to spamming;
- impersonates, uses the identity of, or attempts to impersonate a Snickslist.com employee, agent, manager, host, another user, or any other person through any means;
- advertises or solicits a business not related to or appropriate for the Website (as determined by Snickslist.com in its sole discretion);
- contains or could be considered “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters”, “pyramid schemes”, “affiliate marketing”, or unsolicited commercial advertisement;
- contains advertising for ponzi schemes, discount cards, credit counseling, online surveys or online contests;
- distributes or contains viruses or any other technologies that may harm Snickslist.com, or the interests or property of Snickslist.com users;
- is non-local or irrelevant content;
- contains identical content to other open Postings you have already posted; or
- uses any form of automated device or computer program that enables the submission of Postings without the express written consent of Snickslist.com.
By placing your book on this website, you grant us the right to use your likeness, your pseudonym, your book cover, book description, any links to the book, your website, your social accounts, and any other information we deem necessary in order to promote the book.
Snickslist.com promotes books to the best of its ability, but in no way can guarantee increased sales.
We retain the right to refuse any purchase of a promotional package for any reason we deem necessary. In such a case, the promotion will be removed from the site and the purchase price refunded.
You (Entrant, Author, or End User) will indemnify and hold Snickslist.com and its licensees, successors and assigns, and their distributors, customers, officers, directors, members, employees, and agents, harmless against any expense (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees and disbursements) or judgment, settlement or other liability arising out of any claim or legal proceeding asserting claims contrary to any warranty or representation made by You in this Agreement.
By registering or purchasing a free or paid promotional package on this site, you agree to these terms, and you also agree to the affiliate partner terms: https://snickslist.com/affiliate-partner-terms-of-service/
We reserve the right to change these terms at any time without prior notice.