About the Book:
Free on Amazon July 23rd thru July 26th, always Free on Kindle Unlimited. Explore the Forbidden Secret Teachings of the Legendary Lost Realm of Zhang Zhung. Revealed in this book is the ancient knowledge of Zhang Zhung, teachings which set forth techniques of powerful elemental magic, or “sorcery.” This knowledge is of extreme antiquity, first appearing as part of the lore of the Zhang Zhung culture that arose on the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau some 4000 years ago, but believed to have originated far earlier. Being a forbidden body of knowledge, said to convey enormous powers, the teachings disappear from the historical record for some twenty-six centuries, not to reemerge until the 7th century AD in the arcane scriptures of the ancient pre-Buddhist B’on religion.
In recent years researchers gained access to previously unreachable regions of Tibet, and those tenacious explorers discovered stunning evidence of an advanced civilization. Expeditions to the highest part of the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau found an immense network of castles, temples, hermitage complexes, megaliths, necropolises and fortresses, for this desolate reach of Tibet was once the kingdom of Zhang Zhung, long forgotten home to legendary warriors and sorcerers.
The secret, deeply shamanic ‘Four Portals’ teachings of Zhang Zhung contain enormous amounts of elemental sorcery, in keeping with their view of the cosmos as a psycho-physical unity, able to be manipulated in heightened states of awareness through clandestine techniques and practices, abilities that today we refer to as “paranormal powers” such as extrasensory perception and psychokinesis.
The explorations in this book are divided into six parts, as follows:
• Part I: Introduction — Provides archaeological background and information regarding the ancient Zhang Zhung civilization and its legendary traditions of sorcery. Includes a comprehensive description of the secret sorceric traditions of the ‘Four Portals,’ along with relevant concepts and supporting evidence from the field of quantum physics.
• Part II: Prelude — Narrates the author’s initial meeting and subsequent experiences with the shamanic sorceress Mani Choejor. Includes details of Mani’s background and the author’s first encounters with her extraordinary sorceric powers. Also includes insights and observations regarding Mani from the Lamas Karpa and Dhanaga.
• Part III: Exploring the Secrets — Narrates numerous accounts of Mani’s demonstrations of psychokinetic and extrasensory abilities. Contains comprehensive descriptions of Mani’s extraordinary powers, her apprenticeship, knowledge, techniques, and visualization practices.
• Part IV: Related Material Anthology — Four book anthology of relevant material.
• Part V: Supplemental Material — Information about Wisdom Masters Press and descriptions of associated books.
• Part VI: Appendix — Contains a Reference Guide and Suggested Reading in Quantum Physics and Quantum Consciousness.
Transcribed from the journals of explorer M.G. Hawking’s sixty-two months in a remote region of the Himalayas, this book contains detailed narratives of his experiences and conversations with a true sorceress of the Zhang Zhung tradition. If this type of knowledge interests you, this is an incomparable book you will never forget. 2020 Edition, 31 Chapters, 42 Subsections, e-reader page count 414 (estimated, actual count varies with the reading device used). A Kindle Unlimited Book. For more information, please see the book’s Amazon page. Thank you.