Teach your kids to read any book by exposing them to the words in this early readers book
The words used to tell the intriguing story in this interactive book for children, are part of the 100 most common sight words found in books and mastery of these words by your kids will encourage early reading and help them to recognize words more.
The list of common sight words used in this interactive eBook includes:
and, away, but, come, down, for, has, he, his, it, is, like, new, now, not, out, the, us, was, with, which
Children can get to learn how to read with the voice narration included in this Interactive Sound eBook
The audio narration included in this interactive read along book for toddlers and children will help kids to listen and learn the words that are being read to them.
With crisp clear voices, the child will enjoy the reading and follow the story through the narration.
Engaging narration and sounds to keep the child’s attention in this kids interactive book
Kids will love to listen to this read along book with reading buttons that can be turned on and off when needed.
The characters in this early reader kindle book are fitted with sound buttons that make interesting sounds sure to gain the attention of the young readers and give them an entertaining story reading experience.
Includes a Touch and Listen Activity for the kids
To better understand the common sight words, the children will be exposed to a Touch and Listen exercise were they will be required to touch a word and listen to its pronunciation. This way, kids can learn how words are pronounced and get familiar with their spelling.
This interactive sound book tells a story that is full of animal sounds!
It is Nighttime and Bird is ready to sleep, but all the animals keep waking Bird up with their sounds.
Will Bird ever find a way to sleep?
Let your kids find out in this entertaining and sound filled interactive sound book filled with lots of different animal sounds for them to listen to and enjoy.
Your toddler will enjoy this book as it has the following features
- It is a very entertaining short interactive book for kids aged 3-5 and above designed to keep their ever wandering attention span.
- It is an engaging book where kids can hear sounds by clicking on the buttons
- Features a story that will teach kids different and real animal sounds
- Features a Touch and Listen activity that shows the sight words used in the story and a button that can be pressed to listen to their pronunciation
- A great learning tool to teach children to read early by learning the sight words
- A very colorful and entertaining beginner reader book for kids in preschool and kindergarten
- A very educative early reader book for level 1 readers which teaches sight words for 1st graders
Get this book on your Kindle Fire Device and have fun with the kids (Free for Kindle Unlimited Users)