77% CEOs say PR increases sales - The Value of Corporate Reputation
This #1 Amazon Best-Selling Book in Media & Communication is written for entrepreneurs, business owners, managers, executives, communications professionals, marketing & salespeople who want to take the most out of public relations.
“Fennomenal PR” is based on the principle of Omnipresence Marketing that helps your company amplify brand message, maintain good reputation, sell more with ease and accelerate growth!
You will learn
• Earned Media Coverage: Earned media is 3 times more credible than advertising. Learn how to build media relations, refine story angles, and pitch media to gain publicity
• Thought Leadership Campaign: create professional opinion articles in trade magazines, blog the correct way to convert website visitors into clients
• Media Monitoring: know when your company is mentioned, detect fake news, & prevent online reputation crises.
• Spokesperson Training:8 in 10 American CEO say media training is the most effective way to get messages across. Learn how to prepare for media interview, position your company as industry expert, and prevent further damage during a crisis
• Media Events Management: organise outstanding media events, prepare marketing materials, setup venue, send media invitations and prepare execs for interview.
• Social Media Management: set social media goals, create content plan to engage & convert followers to customers, and handle social media crisis. You don’t want to act like United Airline or Starbuck during social media crisis!
• Crisis Communication Management: 70% of small companies that experience a crisis go out of business within 1 year. Discover how to create a crisis communication plan to damage control, ATIPTOE principles at the heart of managing crisis, and prepare training for management
• Online Reputation Management:Businesses lose 22% of potential customers when 1 negative article shows up on the 1st page of Google. Learn how to monitor what people say about your company online & fix reputation crisis
• Speaking Engagement Management: Speaking gigs help your company promote its expertise & engage prospective clients. Learn 5 ways to flood your inbox with speaking offers, pitch event managers, negotiate fee and logistics, generate leads from stage, get referrals over and over again
• Influencer Marketing Campaign: Connect with industry influencers to reach your targeted clients. Learn how to find, connect, and run campaigns with influencers to increase your brand awareness and sell more products & services.
• Working with PR Agency: know 5 signs of good PR agency and 6 rules to foster a long-term positive relationship with your publicist so your company does not waste time constantly looking for your perfect agency
This book features hundreds of case studies of companies, media quotes, study results and public figures. More importantly, the author details hundreds of PR rookie mistakes to avoid!