**Free- Limited Time Promotion**
Nov 21, 2018 - Nov 25, 2018
Regular price: $6.99
14 Days in Japan is the ultimate travel guide tailored for a first‑time traveler. It provides
detailed information about visiting Tokyo, Hirayu, Takayama, Kyoto, and Osaka during a
14‑day period, including destinations and transportation options. The book highlights the
amazing Japanese cuisine and introduces the readers to the Japanese history and culture.
The stunning photos throughout the book will make you want to discover Japan right now.
This book also includes the following sections:
- Destinations List: A handy list of spots to visit in Tokyo, Hirayu, Takayama, Kyoto, and
- Good to Know List: A guide that will get you familiar with Japanese etiquette, customs, and
useful information for tourists.
- Tips List: A list of suggestions that can help save time and money, and make a trip to Japan
- Trip Budget: A summary of how much we spent on accommodations, transportation, food,
and attractions in different cities during our trip to Japan. This list can give you an idea of
how to plan your budget.
- What to Eat in Japan: Food is an important part of this book. This section summarizes the
food we ate into the following categories: must try, sweets, drinks, and worth trying. The
lists also include information about where to try many of the items.
- What to Buy in Japan: Japan offers many unique items. This list provides information about
some of them.