$ 0.99Read It Now!
• an interactive illustrated story for middle grade students, 39 pages in total,
• set in the Victorian goldfields around the 1860s
• What was life like for different groups of people in this period.
• What were some significant events and people, political and economic developments, social structures, and settlement patterns.
• You may read the story all the way through or do their research at each point in the story.
The Internet is a good place to start, as is the library, combining research skills.
• At the end of the story there are answers and their references.
Free 9-13 Aug 18